The continued safety, well-being, and success of our students, teachers, staff, and community has always been our top priority as we navigate the complex and evolving coronavirus crisis. To this end, we are updating our reopening plan to begin the school year in a fully online-learning model for all students which will continue through the last week of September. All students in grades 1-12 will begin on August 18, kindergarten students will begin on August 20.
La seguridad continúa, el bienestar, y el éxito de nuestros estudiantes, maestros, empleados, y la comunidad siempre ha sido nuestra prioridad más importante a manera que enfrentamos la compleja y evolucionante crisis del coronavirus. Con este fin, estamos actualizando nuestro plan de reapertura para comenzar este año escolar en un modelo de instrucción completamente en línea para estudiantes hasta finales de septiembre. Hemos actualizado el calendario para que todos los estudiantes en los grados 1-12 comiencen el 18 de agosto, los estudiantes de jardin de infantes comenzarán el 20 de agosto.
Attendance in school is one of the leading indicators of whether or not a child will graduate from high school. It is our goal to prepare 100% of our students for a successful high school career. Great attendance in middle school will help lead to great attendance in high school.
It is critical that you prioritize when your child is absent.
● Please schedule doctor, dentist, orthodontic appointments after school hours as much as possible.
● Plan family vacations during times that students are already scheduled for vacation.
● Students should be in attendance on their birthday if it falls on a school day.
● Plan for traffic in the morning.
● Being on time is a healthy habit! 10 minutes early is on time.
● Students should NOT be in school if they are throwing up or running a high fever. If they have a cough, sore throat, or just a tummy ache, they should be in class for the day.
For more information and statistics regarding student attendance, visit: www.attendanceworks.org/facts - stats - school - attendance